Sunday, November 9, 2008

Truths and Songs about Texas

GE, Pat Green & ME!! Wahoo!!

For a weekend that had promises of complete disaster and somber moods, GE and I managed to have a great one. Although we began the weekend attending a very sad funeral we pressed on to hopefully find some comfort in each other and our own little family.


Mad & Mac got to spend the weekend with Grammy and Grandpa and, whew, what a great time they had playing until complete exhaustion. I think they traveled all over Tulsa during the course of the weekend and visited with anyone who'd take the time to acknowledge them. Friday night, I called Grammy to ask how things were going and she immediately told me that I was in "trouble". I thought that I'd forgotten a favorite bedtime item for the kids but then she told me that while out to dinner that night, out of the blue Mac let everyone know that "Mommy was driving too fast and got a ticket!".....So for anyone concerned..I've learned my lesson...I'm driving slower as to avoid tickets and now I know I will forever be bound by the truths known as Mad & Mac. Nothing like two little lie detector tests riding with me for eternity!


GE treated me to a little bit of Texas over the weekend. He knows how much my heart fills with love with just the mere mention of Texas so we went to see one of our favorite Texas musicians in Fayetteville, AR... The concert was great and the after party with Pat was even better.

post signature

No comments: