Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cheese!!!!










Today was all about getting our grill cleaned up and shiny. I couldn't have asked for Mad and Mac to do any better. They were such "bigs" as they were having everything done!!! My heart is breaking already because I see them headed out the door to college....

Of course, Mac had to be brave first because brother "pushed" her into the seat. There was no way he was going until he made sure that it was OK....She did really well and we got told the inevitable...She has an "open bite"....duh...that's a no brainer considering we just gave up her paci about 2 whole days ago!!! I know...I hear the groans from here...We should have done away with that thing many months possibly years ago but GE and I thought that our sleep was much more important than her oral health....but now we're committed...she's committed...well not really but we're trying to keep her spirits up as she takes this next step into "big girldom".....she's not going so willingly...

So, since Mac didn't absolutely scream, cry or really have anything horrible to say about the whole experience Mad put his brave face on and hopped up into the chair...He also did REALLY well...I can already tell that he's going to have to have a little "funny gas" later on in life like his daddy just to get through his dentist appts but for today he was great. He squirmed a little during the brushing time...
They both did really well and I guess we'll start talking the next visit up!! I think as long as they get new toothbrushes every time it may work!!
post signature

No comments: