Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Call of the Wild...

Welcome to the great outdoors...indoors!!

LOVED riding this 4-wheeler!


Driving a boat!


Driving Mommy to the mall!!



She actually told him what she wanted..and what Maddox wanted too..


I knew that I loved my children more than life itself and all the Tex-Mex in Texas but I just didn't realize how deep that love went until yesterday. We all got up and had our usual Saturday morning pancake breakfast and GE suggests we all go somewhere together as a family.. "What?" I say... I thought Saturday mornings are for you guys to bond... But, no, he thought it would be a great "event" for all of us to head out... So, we did....
As we're heading north I am racking my brain trying to figure out where he's taking us... We then get off the highway and the next thing I know I'm staring the Bass Pro Shop in the face.. I held back my screams as to not scare the children but believe me, I was cussing on the inside.. I'm a girly girl...No place like Bass Pro Shop has EVER appealed to me... I don't want to go there.. Kicking and screaming, I mean with a happy face, I go in with the family and I have to say that it was a GREAT experience for us.... Not that I'll ever go back without a big nudge.. but we truly had a great time.... The kids were absolutely thrilled with everything that the Bass Pro Shop had to offer... They have everything you ever wanted for doing yucky outdoor campy things...Santa was even there picking out a new rifle... just kidding...he was taking great (free!) pics with all the kids and camouflaged adults. What made the whole day complete was that we were all together and I know exactly where to go if I ever decide to get out of the comforts of a hotel when camping!!
post signature

No comments: