Thursday, January 22, 2009

WAHOOY!!!

A few weeks back GE told me that he had ordered me something for Christmas/Anniversary and that he wasn't really sure when it would be in but that he hoped it would be in for our anniversary on the 19th...Well, the 19th came and went and nothing showed up at the front door. The kids and I look everyday in hopes of a fun box to open when we get home from work/school...It takes them a while to get over the Christmas cheer....


So, I have been expecting these for about a month...and hoped they would come before the weather got warm again....






but I got this instead.....





I've always KNOWN patience is a virtue...now I truly BELIEVE that it is!!! Happy Anniversary to me!!! WAHOOY!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Whoa, snazzy! It's gorgeous! Congrats! :D