Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time Flown By

Today is our 10 year anniversary....Yes, I know...Hard to believe that ten years have gone by and my skin still looks so fresh and new....hee.hee.hee.hee.....I won't scare anyone with a belly shot of the chicken skin that you get when you have twins!! Anyway, I digress....Ten years with the same guy...ten years with the same quirks...then years with the same OCD...ten years with the same wonderful, considerate, giving person that captured my heart so many years ago...


Here's ten things I've learned about myself and us as a couple....


10. OCD does not go away...it's actually contagious

9. There is a valid reason why we have a 1 year rule on bringing things of the past up

8. If we can survive having infant twins, we can survive anything

7. I've become a whole lot more like GE than he has me

6. Having a date night is crucial to our survival as a couple

5. GE cannot come home during lunch and ask, "What's for lunch?" without me going nutso

4. I do well as a "kept" woman...love only taking care of our precious babies

3. GE is still the same considerate person that I married 10 years ago. maybe even more so

2. We would definitely do "this" all over again a 100 times over

1. I love GE more today than I did ten years ago



Happy Anniversary Honey....

post signature

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you two! :D That's wonderful. By the way, great picture... your dress was beautiful! :D