Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Just when I thought we were getting closer and closer to the end of "firsts", Mac had a whole day of firsts today. This morning she wanted so badly for her hair to match her Dora doll so I did the best I could and put those 3 strands into piggies....She was so excited...she kept looking and looking in the mirror at herself and had a HUGE grin the whole time....




THEN...we put on our ballet gear and headed out to our first day of ballet. She has been showing us for months her ballet poses so we decided it was time for her to put her talents to great use. She was all smiles once again right before entering the dance class and as I watched through the peep-hole (yes, I hung on to every minute of it, eyes squinted up and all) she never lost her smile. She truly LOVED it. I would love to tell you that she was the epitome of grace and beauty but we may need a few more classes before we can truthfully say that but she was definitely a beauty as she danced across the floor.



THEN...we headed for Mad's monthly haircut and Mac's monthly fingernail painting adventure when I just said "go for it." Cut her some bangs!! I know...big move....but you know, bangs are really "in" right now...ha...like she cares....She looked super sweet and Mad was a trooper today just following along in his sister's day. I love them both to pieces for caring so much about the other....





post signature

1 comment: