Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The bedding is in.....

We FINALLY got the bedding for Mad & Mac's room today....yahoo.....I LOVE it....it is so so so cute...now if the room just didn't have a Sanford & Son quality about it I would be over the moon with excitement.

My wonderful family came over this past weekend to help me paint the room....man did they do a LOT of work...turns out I had to work so they dug in with both heels and got so much of it done while I was at work....I picked out paint with just a hunch of what the correct match would be for the bedding...my hunch was right!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT......

The room is still in disarray and I haven't washed the matching sheets to the new bedding yet but here's a peek at the new stuff!!
Room Color...LOVE!!


Mad's Bed

Mac's Bed



THANK YOU family so much for helping me out!!! LOVE you bunches!

post signature

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Aww, it's so cute! Y'all did a great job!